beekeeperofeden: (grid)
So, I recently saw a post talking about songs that literally everyone had connected to their otp. Out of curiosity, I chose the one whose title seemed least likely for my current Jarlaxle/Entreri and looked it up. That song was King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men. I was expecting to like the song, but probably not get any feels from it.

Boy was I wrong. Specifically, it gave me feelings about what little I remembered from that shitty, shitty "King Artemis the First" plotline from Road of the Patriarch. Specifically, I could see Jarlaxle's reasoning...you know, if you squinted and tilted your head to the side.

This meta is 90% conjecture and psychoanalysis. (The other 10% is bad spelling.) Everything contained within should be prefaced with "in my opinion" or "perhaps," but I'm too lazy to type that all the time, so just add it in your head. Basically, YMMV.
Read more... )

Profile

beekeeperofeden: (Default)
beekeeperofeden

May 2017

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
141516171819 20
21222324 252627
28293031   

Syndicate

RSS Atom

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 28th, 2017 12:41 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios